Nightlife

/ Thursday, June 2, 2011 /
I sometimes visit a friend of the family who lives here in New York. Each time while walking from Union Square to her place, I suddenly realize where I am.
It always makes me so happy. I look up at the sky, past the towering buildings and the many windows behind which New Yorkers live their lives. Somehow the route does something to me.

Walking back in the evenings, I saw many beautiful things in the dark. Whatever scenery you're used to during the day, at night it always seems to change into something more. Streetlights seem to draw you in while shadows are continuously shifting. A sense of possible danger makes you more aware.
You start to see things.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Resonant Photography, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger