Contemplation

/ Saturday, September 10, 2011 /
At present I'm fascinated by light. The way it plays with color and form. How easily something ordinary can be transformed, just by being illuminated. When a particularly beautiful display of light catches my eye, I always hurry to catch it. Time passes quickly and sunlight is fickle; I may never see anything like it again. 

                                                                                The Front Yard  ©  Chrissie Smolders

Now I can easily admit I'm afraid to lose. Losing in the form of material things, but much more than that I fear of losing memories, feelings even. Everything in life constantly changes and as a human being there's not a whole lot I can do about that. But as a photographer I can try to capture that which I think is worthwhile, and I can look back and remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Resonant Photography, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger