Family Photos

/ Wednesday, September 21, 2011 /
Yesterday I went to visit my grandparents with my father. When we arrived, I was the first to go through the garden and step through the back door. My grandparents were watching the Queen giving her annual speech and we made ourselves comfortable at the dining table, with tea and cake. After a while my grandmother pushed an antique leather case my way and told me to open it.
A big smile appeared on my face.


We looked at every little print. 
My granddad looked at them through a magnifying glass.



This is my grandfather when he was about my age. He was supposed to become a butcher, like his father. Instead, he married my grandmother and made his own dreams come true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Resonant Photography, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger