Keep on keepin' on...

/ Wednesday, February 8, 2012 /
                                                                                                            Alpine, 2011 ©  Chrissie Smolders

Oh, the great plains of Texas. Where there are beautiful sunsets to be seen without a city skyline. Just the dark outline of a mountain against the pastel gradient in the sky. The romanticist in me can't wait to live in a little hut somewhere for a few months. In my dreams, I see myself rising with the sun, drinking coffee while baking some bread. And when I look out over a beautiful landscape through the kitchen window, I won't miss the big city at all. When the bread is done, I'll butter up a thick slice and then get my camera to take a walk outside with the dog. In the evening a fire will be built, and we will cozy up beside it. Most likely we'll toast some marshmallows and drink loose leaf tea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Resonant Photography, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger