Afternoon Roadtrip

/ Thursday, March 1, 2012 /
                                                                                            ©  Chrissie Smolders

From Brooklyn to Princeton. It was my first time outside of town, and it really was a beautiful day. Princeton felt like a fairy-tale town, and the highlight of our trip was probably when I shouted for joy at the sight of my first Walmart. I enjoyed walking around the campus with my friends though, while I got my first taste of America outside of New York. On our way back we listened to Motown's famous hits and Black Sunday from Cypress Hill. It was a good day.

                                                                                    ©  Chrissie Smolders

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Resonant Photography, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger